FEBRUARY 2021: LOVE WHERE YOU LIVE
With spring just around the corner, now is the time to get your house ready to sell! Spring is the hottest season for real estate, and it’s a seller’s market, so make sure your house stands out from the rest with these hot tips…
Top 5 Tips for Selling Your House in the Spring Market
- Give Some Extra Love to the Exterior: First impressions are everything, so curb appeal is essential! Clean up the front porch area; make sure the front door is clean and free from fingerprints. Consider decorating the porch with an inviting bench or cheerful welcome sign. First impressions…
- Make Any Necessary Repairs: Most buyers, especially first-time buyers prefer move-in ready homes. Take care of the easy things that you can do yourself. When you leave small projects unattended to, buyers wonder what larger items may not have been cared for as well. Your REALTOR will be able to help you with identifying which repairs will give you a decent ROI and which ones will not.
- Increase the Value with Cleanliness: Forget about updates… Homes that are clean, sell faster and for more money! Hire a cleaning service. Spending a few hundred dollars up-front will most likely result in thousands more in your pocket.
- Virtual Showing Opportunities: Depending on your comfort level and your needs, we have ways to get your home sold while keeping you and your family safe & healthy. We offer virtual consultations, walk-through videos, and showings.
- Choose the Right Real Estate Agent: Don’t trust your family’s future with just anyone – Janiga Estates knows this business inside and out and will provide every client with a first-class luxury experience, regardless of budget, background, or situation.
Still Need Plans for Valentine’s Day?
One of the best parts about living in Metro Detroit has to be all of the locally-owned restaurants. Some of our Valentine’s day favorites include:
- Ignite Tavern – Lake Orion: There’s something for everyone at Ignite Tavern. The homemade recipes and friendly atmosphere truly set them apart from the rest.
- Michigan By The Bottle Tasting Room – Auburn Hills, Royal Oak, and Shelby Township: Looking for an unforgettable experience? Come enjoy Michigan-made wines by the flight or by the bottle at one of three Metro Detroit tasting rooms.
- Honcho – Clarkston: Located in the heart of Clarkston, Honcho puts its own twist on Latin favorites. Come for the perfect margaritas, stay for their house-made guacamole, tacos, and burritos.
Enter our contest: You could WIN a $100 gift card to Honcho, located in Clarkston. Click Here to watch this week’s video and enter our contest!
CEO, Broker & Realtor